"It looks like a lot of rules and numbers, but we like everyone to know up front what we charge. We work very hard to make your day perfect and we charge a fair price for our services." Susan
- We rent wood, wood slices, vases and 8x8" wood boxes made of chestnut.
- These photo are not of arrangements. However, most prices include a flower arrangement.
- More photos @ Pinterest Containers Link
- This is a starting point. There are so many variables with size, flowers, season and placement it's best if you call for your specific needs.
- The prices and photos here are to get you started. Obviously we are not professional photographers, so assume with flowers, yours will look so much better....
- We can provide you with beautiful flower arrangements for $30-$150.
- Bud vases, in clusters with 'wildflowers' are per table.
- Table-scaping with woodsie decor, moss, twigs, votives are per table.
- Prices for vases included with arrangements $25-75, mason jars @$30- save a return trip
- All types of rented container arrangements $35-150, the most common urn and large arrangement @$75-90
- We offer clusters of milk bottles, milk glass, bud vases, punch cups, mixed clear vases @$20-65
- Any containers supplied by the bride must be proven water tight
- If we design with your containers, photos of all of them, must be provided 1+ month in advance. Containers must be delivered in sturdy boxes for delivery to the venue. Packing materials too.
- We rent larger containers. Smaller vases such as mason jars are included in the price.
Hooks, jars and wire specific color or flower $39 mixed $35
Hooks, jars with ribbon hanger specific color or flower $39, mixed $35
Hanging Wire baskets only $6 each -rental
Hooks only $5 each rental, plus hard goods deposit
Terra Cotta urn -
|Okay I don't like big sunflowers in a vase like this but the bride did and that's what matters|
12"cobalt blue rose vase
large white compote (2) available - great for the buffet
faux stone urn (2)- great for an entrance and larger arrangements
urn size - 13"ht x 16"
ring of flowers with hurricane and pillar candle
square 9" tall
rose bowl or ivy bowl @$25 vase included
- 3 small milk bottles $20 per cluster minimum $200 or 10 clusters
- Punch cups 3-5/table @$30-45/table
- Milk glass clusters: 3-5 simple - one kind of flower- vases $40/table,
- Using dahlia, zinnia, anemone, peony or ranunculus @$50
- Or mix of daisies/wildflowers 3-5 vases $50/table
- Using your bud vases; MUST be bud vases 3-5 @$40/table or $8 each
- Rosemary or Lavender sprigs for the napkins $10 per table with $30 minimum
- Lavender bloom sprigs: 3-6 blooms with small ribbon tie 2.00each, July August minimum 15 bundles = $30
- Fresh Flower petals for throwing, July through Mid-October only, seasonal flowers usually hydrangea $20, 1gal zip lock
- 2.5 gal. Buckets of mixed flower petals $40 each July through October- for the aisle
- Wheat grass for decoration - looks like sod grass 10x20” $10 each
- Small bouquet to hang from ribbon on shepherds hook for the ceremony $20-$25
- Aisle Tulle draping on shepherds hooks $200
- Rental of hooks $4 each, (13 available) minimum charge $32
- Vines on tables or altar area $50-200
- Votives $10.00 per round table, others per setting
- Edible flowers $20 clamshell size
- Cake topper $30 or loose cake flowers to decorate $30
- Sachets of Lavender $4 - muslin bag, no writing- 25+ minimum
- Pots of Rosemary, $5 for 4” pot, or order over 75 @ $4.50 - lead time 2 months
- Pots of Lavender 6” sq. $5, or over 100 @ $4.50 -July- October
- Succulent pots usually 3” size ~$5
- Mantle decoration lots of greenery with flowers $300 .
- Swags for doors: $50-65
- Pew arrangements $20-30 hung with ribbon
- Pew tied flowers $20-25
- Pew bows $7-10
All rented vase and container rentals require a deposit or a credit card # to hold.